Are you or someone you know being sold for sex
or made/forced to work for little or no pay and
Call the National Human Trafficking Resource Center at 1-888-373-7888 for help.
All victims of slavery and human trafficking have rights and are protected by
international, federal, and state law.
The hotline is:
(1) Anonymous and confidential;
(2) Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
(3) Able to provide help, referral to services, training, and general information;
(4) Accessible in 170 languages;
(5) Operated by a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization; and
(6) Toll free.