The Liberty County Sheriff’s Office is now accepting applications for JAILER.
This position, under general supervision, performs a variety of duties at the Liberty County Jail, following established policies, regulations, and procedures. Duties include, but are not limited to: directing/escorting inmates, watching assigned areas, preparing reports, preventing disturbances, and maintaining inmates at the facility.
Liberty County Government Benefits:
- Competitive Salary: $16.15/Hour
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Low-cost health insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Program
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated
- Meet age and citizenship requirements
The Liberty County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.