The Liberty County Sheriff’s Office is now accepting applications for PATROL DEPUTY. This position is responsible for the enforcement of local, state, and federal laws, and for the provision of laws to the general public.
Liberty County Government Benefits:
- Competitive Salary: $21.10/Hour
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Low-cost health insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Program
- High School diploma or equivalent
- More than 1 year of relevant experience
- Possession of or the ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated
- Ability to meet current requirements set forth by the Peace Officer Standards and Training Council for the State of Georgia
The Liberty County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.